I have co-organised a number of international conferences and workshops, which included the scientific and administrational organisation, the securing of both external and internal funding, and the later publication of selected and revised contributions. Among the events I co-organised are the following:
- Social Europe and the Making of Economic and Monetary Union: Contradiction in Terms or Missed Opportunities? (1957-1992). Florence, 25-26 May 2023 (co-organised with Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, EUI, and Sigfrido Ramírez Pérez, Max Planck Institute for Legal History and Legal Theory).
- Second Annual Graduate Conference on the History of European Integration. Co-operation of the EUI, HEIRS and RICHIE, Florence, 10-12 September 2018 (co-organised with Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, University of Glasgow, and Federico Romero, EUI).
- First Annual Graduate Conference on the History of European Integration. Co-operation of the EUI, HEIRS and RICHIE, Florence, 18-20 September 2017 (co-organised with Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, University of Glasgow, and Federico Romero, EUI).
- The Informal Construction of Europe. 13th HEIRS Conference, Luxembourg, 23-25 March 2017 (co-organised with Lennaert van Heumen, Radboud University Nijmegen).
- L’Europe en mutation. Populations, intégration, société et gouvernance. Journée d’étude in honour of Prof. em. René Leboutte, Luxembourg, 16 December 2016 (co-organised with Thierry Grosbois, University of Luxembourg, and Paolo Tedeschi, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca).
- Pushing the Boundaries. New Research on Activism of EU Supranational Institutions. Centre d’Études et de Recherches Européennes Robert Schuman, Luxembourg, 23 May 2016 (co-organised with David Howarth, University of Luxembourg).