Skip to content
- Research fellowship, Max Planck Institute for European Legal History, Frankfurt – February to April 2019.
- Funding (13,000€) for an oral history project on former chairmen and secretaries-general of the European People’s Party, EPP Group in the European Parliament – April 2018 to January 2019.
- Fieldwork Grant (3,000€), IPSE Doctoral School, University of Luxembourg – January to December 2017.
- Scholarship for fieldwork (£1,500), UACES – January to July 2017.
- Funding (12,000€) for the 13th HEIRS Conference ‘The Informal Construction of Europe’, University of Luxembourg – March 2017.
- Wissenschaftspreis 2023 des Deutschen Bundestages (Science Award 2023 of the German Bundestag) for the monograph ‘The Parliamentary Roots of European Social Policy: Turning Talk into Power’ (Palgrave Macmillan), Deutscher Bundestag – May 2023.
- Runner-up, 2018 Luke Foster Prize for Best JCER Article for the article ‘Far Beyond the Treaties’ Clauses: The European Parliament’s Gain in Power, 1952-1979’ (JCER, 2017, 3:2, pp. 1055-1075), UACES and JCER – May 2018.
- European Charlemagne Youth Prize 2015 (1st Prize) for the Twitter project @RealTimeWW1, Charlemagne Prize Foundation and European Parliament – May 2015.